Dream & Imagine
Be Courageous & Live Brilliantly
Join me, Julie Stevens, as I guide you in re-imagining your future through an online vision board retreat.
What’s included in your Virtual Vision Board Retreat?
- A day to breath, relax, dream and imagine – the very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll do.
- Pre-retreat encouragement and ideas sent by email.
- Pre-retreat workbook to get you ready for your special retreat day.
- A precious gift sent by post.
- A pre-retreat checklist of the things that you will need on the day.
- A day with like minded people to encourage you and support you as you journey through the day.
- A day for seeking clarity on your future dreams and goals.
- Time to map out the pathway to your dreams for each area of your life.
- A methodology to use time and time again when setting goals to fulfill your dreams.
Your Future Re-Imagined
Virtual Vision Board Retreats are scheduled for:
- Saturday 25th July – 9am – 3.30pm (UK time)
- Friday 31st July – 9am -3.30pm (UK time)
Virtual Vision Board Retreats will be held via Zoom (a free online video service)
There will a maximum of 8 at each retreat.
All details will be emailed to you in time for the Retreat.
Curate your Beautiful Life, so YOU can Live Brilliantly.
Your Investment in YOUR Future – £77.00
The day was amazing, Julie made us feel very welcome and we were able to share our dreams and had time on our own before to think about what we wanted to achieve.
The journey of creating the vision board was amazing, putting down to paper (well board), the vision I had for my life and seeing it.
Now I’ve got it hanging up in my room and saved as a screensaver on my phone and pray over it every so often. I even printed out a picture to put on the front of my journal to remind me of what my vision is in the season of life and continue to pray over it.
When I walked into the room I immediately relaxed. Any fear about the day vanished as the space was created for relaxation and creativity. Julie had prepared everything for us.
Julie led us in an exercise before we started flicking through magazines, which really helped me to focus and inspired me to dream big.
My vision board is helping to guide me through this time. Each day I look at it and know what I have to do to reach for those dreams.
For many years I stopped dreaming. For too many years my dreams remained unfullfilled. More recently I came to realise that I need to do something about my dreams not just dream dreams.
I started to read more about dreaming big dreams, having a positive vision for my life and setting goals on how to get there.
I am very much a work in progress, just like you. I am Curating my Beautiful Life so that I can Live even more Brilliantly than I already do.
I am a professionally trained Interior Designer and Project Manager and have a specific interest in how our lives are affected by the enviornments we live and work in. You can find out more over on the home page.
I look forward to welcoming you to one of my virtual retreats. I promise to look after you, to encourage you and support you. Once you secure your place you will recieve a series of emails with lots of valuable content to help you to start dreaming before the retreat day.
If you should have any questions please ping me an email.